Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

I'm Just One Girl

I don't have to like a source or agree with it to keep coming back, as long as I believe the motives are true, but the scent of corruption drives me away in frustration every time. This is why I've barely glanced at DD in months, and read CHB so infrequently that I am personally amazed I actually read the offensive "dirty laundry" article (AND blogged about it) before it became an issue.

I wish I could do something about it. It makes me so sad that people read these guys. Just because their names are known, people are stupid enough to believe them, and keep coming back. Disgust with their falseness has been widely discussed and agreed upon in the blogger community for quite some time, so it seems amazing that the majority of people don't see it. But then again, I suppose the level of thought process required to blog makes bloggers a special breed.

Dirt continues to come out about the Globe via Sheriff Sully, so be sure to check out the site today. I have barely read the Globe lately anyway, but I definitely won't be going back until CHB is gone - no matter how long that takes. But I am just one girl, so who cares, right?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?