Sunday, October 16, 2005
The Incomplete Comeback
- Protect Tom Brady. Not getting ejected might help out with that, young sir Mankins.
- Hold onto interceptions ::glaring at Asante::
- Run in the first half. I see we're figuring out how to do this by the fourth quarter; this is not soon enough.
- Strip the ball. Are we forgetting to even try? Forcing turnovers is the easiest way to make up for our defensive shortcomings.
- Two-minute offense. This is usually the bread-and-butter of our team. I have a feeling it comes right back to my first point: Protect Tom Brady.
I'm confident that Bill will work on all of these things and much, much more. This should be a fruitful break, and I believe it comes at a good time for our team. Also, it gives Tedy two whole weeks to try and get in the game ASAP.