Tuesday, July 05, 2005

 

Hold me Back, Please

just a quick note before I travel back to CT:
(once I am there I will no doubt expound on this very subject)

Kill Keith


I'm usually not negative like this. I really don't know what has come over me. Likewise, I don't know what's come over him, and right now I don't really care, I just wanna see blood.

Surely I will have calmed down before I reach home this evening. At that point, I will have a more constructive attitude. I will funnel this energy into research. I will find better relievers. I'm confident I won't have to look far. I could pick a reliever at random and he will be at least marginally better than anyone in our pen. (ok, maybe not Timlin.) So yes, red sox fans, at least there's something to look forward to. As if a bunch of numbers and charts are going to help.

Comments:
Don't kill him today,,,please. The All Star breaks starts Monday and I have a feeling, being on the road where his health is not in danger, we will see him pitch in a few more games, and believe it or not, he'll be fine.
 
oh we are still optimistic, Peter N.? I have been looking at the bright side for quite some time now, and it keeps getting smaller and smaller, moving farther & farther away... I'm not entirely sure I can even spot it anymore.
have you looked at his chart, peter n? I will update that for you soon. I think I will chart his games last year; that might be interesting to look at.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?